Scope of this policy
Website) to help customise the Website and improve your experience using the Website.
This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, UK Launch Services Ltd, the owner and provider of
2. When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a
message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are
enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these
cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. What are cookies?
5. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and
/or when you use certain features of the Website.
6. This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your
experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
7. Cookies do not usually contain any information that personally identifies you, the Website user. However, personal
information that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from and stored in cookies. For more
online at: https://www.uklsl.space/privacy-policy.
Types of cookies
8. This Website uses the following cookies:
Type of cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They
include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the
Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us
to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your
preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the
Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.
9.You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie Schedule.
10. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
How to control your cookies
11. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept
cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
12. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website
more quickly and efficiently.
13. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance
provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will
also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have
16. The Website is owned by UK Launch Services Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
10663103 whose registered office is at 1st Floor, 27-29 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1SZ, England.
17. You may contact us:
a. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. using the contact form on the Website.
This policy was created on 01 September 2022.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we
have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Cookies that we use on the Website:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use the following strictly necessary cookies: